I was recently nominated for a Liebster award by Motherhood in Progress. I had never heard of this award til now but what it is
“It’s a social media award to get people to check out lots of great newer blogs. The original award was for bloggers with less than 3000 followers and has somehow made it’s way down to 200 followers ”
I have a small following on pretty much every social network so if you would be so kind as to help me out with that. (Links below)
I’m also on Sverve under Lauren McCaffrey
The rules for nominees to follow are:
Link back to your nominating blog
Answer the questions they have provided
Share 11 random facts about yourself
Nominate 5-11 up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers (I’m breaking the rules a bit and including some that have a bit more. Why not, the original rules said 3000 right? Use facebook, twitter or whatever you like)
Generate 11 questions to be answered by your nominees
Contact your nominees to let them know the news!
Now for the questions I have to answer:
1. What else do you do besides write? I am Mom Extraordinaire
2. Who is your favorite person and why? My husband, because no matter what he always believes in and supports me.
3. If you could live anywhere, where would that be and why? In the mountains somewhere quiet because I love my peace and quiet and the mountains.
4. Do you prefer high fashion or down home country? Down home country for sure.
5. What are the top three items on your shopping list right now? Diapers, wipes and water.
6. What is your favorite place to do online shopping? Diapers.com
7. What do you have more of? Shoes or cosmetics? Cosmetics.
8. Name your top three favorite blogs to read.
9. What is your favorite blog post you have written? My Mommy Body
10. What is your best blog writing tip? Be honest with yourself and your readers.
11. What is your #1 goal? To make myself happy.
My questions for my nominees:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How many kids do you have?
3. What’s your favorite pastime?
4. T.v. or books?
5. What’s your nickname?
6. Beer or wine?
7. If you go on vacation anywhere, where would you go?
8. What shoes are you wearing right now?
9. What makes you happiest?
10. What state are you from?
11. Which household chore do you actually like doing?
Ready for my nominees?